Shaping and nurturing the young women into responsible, mature, sensitive and balanced individuals of tomorrow.
• To train young students to be good citizen and leaders in all walks of life.
• To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
• To assert the importance of spiritual, economic, social, racial and gender equality.
• To organize seminars, workshops relating to women development.
• To create an environment for the development of women to enable them to realize their full potential.
• To enhance the self-esteem and self-confidence of women students, faculty and staff in the college.
• To promote intellectual and cultural activities for overall personality development of student.